1. when my 6 year old son curls up next to me on the couch and we sip hot chocolate together on cold evenings. we've walked and sometimes run a treacherous road together, more so than many could ever imagine, and i appreciate those small things, like his scent and the way he sings beatles songs in his sleep.
3. horses. these majestic beasts and their healing bond with their chosen humans cannot be replaced by anything.
4. love my friends. without them i could have made the worst decisions in my life; with them i am capable of seeing myself in a better light.
5. music and piano. a trained musician, i've not owned a piano for a while, but i still sing everyday and couldn't survive without music. i have an endless thirst for acquiring music that stirs my soul...those albums are very few and far between, so i do settle for other fun and experimental stuff inbetween!
6. home. the safety, the protection, the endless views over the mountains and the orange and pink hues of the setting sun casting different moods over the landscape. i love it here.
7. cape town. a soulful place. exquisite and generous with its beauty, it fuels my creativity and produces more creative people per square kilometre than just about any other place in the world!
My kreativ blogger awards go out to pattern and perspective, kim gray, fabric fantastic & moments of perfect clarity. Congrats!